Extracting An Image In Adobe Acrobat (Version 9.0)
Extracting an image using Adobe Acrobat Version 9.0
1. Open downloaded PDF file in Adobe Acrobat.
2. Navigate to the desired page with the image to be extracted.
3. Click Tools > Select & Zoom > Select Tool.
4. Click the image.
If the image is an object, it will turn a light blue color.**
5. Right-click the image and select "Save Image As..."
6. Enter an identifiable image name.
7. Select "JPEG Image Files" as the format type.
8. Click Save.
**Additional note: If the image is not an object, take a screenshot of the image. See the following URLs for additional help on taking screenshots. For Mac - http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-in-mac-os-x/ For PC - http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/