Process For Adding An SSL Certificate For Your Domain
See below for steps on adding your SSL certificate for your domain. This is a popular practice for enabling use of your custom "https://" domain for digital editions. Please note that a fee will apply for us to install the certificate, and installation will take 3-5 business. Contact your Support Representative for more information.
1. First you will need to provide the following information:
- Organization: The legally-registered name for your business.
- Organization Unit: If applicable, enter the DBA (doing business as) name.
- City or Locality: Name of the city where your organization is registered/located.
- State or Province: Name of the state or province where your organization is located.
If you already have an SSL certificate, proceed to step 4.