Add an IP Range
1. From your dashboard, click "Subscriptions"
2. Fill in the following information about your IP Range list:
3. Description – the name you would like to call your list (in this case, the description is not viewable by the end user).
4. Length in Days – The length of time for your registration.
Note: If you want readers to be able to view the publication for 1 year then you would type in 365 days. You can also grant unlimited access by entering 999999 in the database.
5. Price – Enter a placeholder price. For example, 1.00.
6. PayPal ID - Leave blank.
7. Do not check Registration Only.
8. Preview Pages – Leave blank.
9. Uncheck Offer to Public.
10. Do not check Outbound Email Only.
11. Do not fill in the Custom Registration URL field.
12. Include Archives – If you’d like to include archives, leave the field checked, if not, uncheck it.
Zoom: 12. Include Archives – If you’d like to include archives, leave the field checked, if not, uncheck it.
Note: An archive issue is any issue that has been published prior to a given reader's subscription start date. By default archive issues are available to readers with a subscription that covers them. To remove access to archive issues from a subscription, uncheck the box marked Include Archives. For example, if a reader's subscription begin date is January 1, 2010 and "Include Archives" is unchecked, the subscriber will only be able to view issues with a published date of January 1, 2010 and any subsequent issues until his/her subscription expires. The subscriber will not be permitted to view issues with a publication date prior to January 1, 2010. To add archives back to a subscription, simply recheck the box.
13. Purchase Method – Select "Web"
14. Click Add New.
Registration Options: This field is a technicality with the IP Range option. You can either require a field or offer it. Required fields must be filled out by the reader prior to the completion of his/her registration/subscription. Offered fields are optional; the reader does not have to populate them in order to register/subscribe. Email address is mandatory by default.
15. Click the "+" sign to the left of the newly created reader registration list.
16. Select the publication(s) you would like to offer from the dropdown menu.
Note: You can choose “All Issues” to grant access to all the issues of the publication or a single issue, for example March 2012.