Generate A Login Token/Coupon Code
1. From your dashboard, click "Subscriptions"
2. Click the "+" sign to the left of the appropriate subscription/login list.
3. Click "Click here to view subscribers and login tokens associated with this subscription"
4. Click "Tokens" under "Add."
Note: A token can be created as time based (expires by a certain date) or view based (expires after a certain number of views).
5. Select either "Time Based" or "View Based" and enter your dates or number of views. Select "Add New".
Note: When adding a view based Login Token/Coupon Code subscription option to your Digital Edition, the system counts views not as page views, but as views by user. Once a user logs in to the Digital Edition with the Login Token/Coupon Code, a cookie is planted in the reader's browser. As a result, the next time the user tries to access the publication, he/she will not need to reenter the Token/Code. However, since all users are using the same Login Token/Coupon Code to access the Digital Edition, every time the same user accesses your publication, the system will count that as a unique/new view, deducting from the total amount of allowed views.
6. Click "Tokens" under "View" to see the generated login token/coupon code.
Note: The Login Token Code is the coupon_id that you will supply when posting the URL for the token.