Add an Outbound Email Only List/Test Email List
1. From your dashboard, click "Subscriptions"
2. Fill in the following information about your outbound email only list:
Description – the name you would like to call your list (the description is not viewable by the end user).
Length in Days – The length of time for your outbound email only list.
Note: If you want readers to be able to view the publication for 1 year then you would type in 365 days. You can also grant unlimited access by entering 999999 in the database.
Price – Leave as $0.00.
PayPal ID - Leave blank.
Registration Only - This field will automatically populate. Leave this as checked.
Preview Pages – Do not populate this field.
Uncheck Offer to Public.
Check Outbound Email Only.
Do not fill in the Custom Registration URL field.
Include Archives – If you’d like to include archives, leave the field checked, if not, uncheck it.
Purchase Method – Select Web.
3. Click "Add New"
Note: "Registration Fields" is a technicality with the outbound email only option. Email address is mandatory by default. You can either require a field or offer it. Required fields must be filled out by the reader. Offered fields are optional.
4. Click the "+" sign to the left of the newly created outbound email list.
5. Choose the publication(s) you’d like to offer from the drop-down menu to associate a publication(s) to this list. Select a Delivery method.
Note: You can choose “All Issues” to grant access to all the issues of the publication or a single issue, for example March 2012.
6. Click "Add," then "Save"
7. Click “Click here to view subscribers and login tokens associated with this subscription”
8. Click "CSVs" below "Import"
Note: Follow the instructions on how to format your CSV file. If you do not follow the instructions, the list will not import properly.
9. Click Choose File to find your CSV file.
Note: Leave Separator and Import Type as checked for initial upload.
10. Select "Active Readers" from import target.
11. Click "Upload"
12. Type in "I agree" and click "OK" when prompted.
13. Click "OK" Your list is now importing.
Please do not close the import window. It is on this screen that you will be notified once your list has been processed.
Note: After the file uploads, the users will be included in that particular outbound email only database.