Import a List
Prior to importing a list, please make sure the file is saved as a .csv file and is formatted according to our requirements.
1. From your dashboard, click "Subscriptions".
2. Click the "+" sign to the left of the subscription you would like to import a list to.
3. Click “Click here to view subscribers with this subscription”.
4. Click "CSVs" below "Import".
Note: Follow the instructions on how to format your CSV file. If you do not follow the instructions, the list will not import properly.
5. Select the Import type.
Note: An "Update" will add new users and update the information of existing users. A "Delete and Replace" will remove all existing users from the system and replace them with the new information in the CSV file.
6. Click Choose File to find your CSV file.
Note: Leave Separator and Import Type as checked for initial upload.
7. Select "Active Readers" from import target.
Note: Importing a list as "Unsubscribed Readers" will automatically unsubscribe all users contained in the CSV file. We do not recommend using this method in the event that you wish to re-subscribe users since the re-subscribe will need to be completed manually.
8. Click "Upload".
9. Type in "I agree" and click "OK" when prompted.
10. Click "OK". Your list will now be imported.
Please do not close the import window. It is on this screen that you will be notified once your list has been processed.
Note: After the file uploads, the users will be included in that particular list.