Mask A Domain
Publishers can create consistent branding and make their content more visible in search engines by masking the default domain.
You must own a domain registered with an ICANN-Accredited Registrar to mask your digital edition domain. You must also be able to make changes to your DNS records.
Domain Masking requires a "CNAME" record pointing the domain to "mydigitalpublication.com". If you are unsure how to do this, please contact your domain name registrar for assistance.
1. From your dashboard, click "My Account".
2. Select "Hosts".
3. Enter the desired subdomain in the domain box.
4. Select the desired publication or issue to point the domain to.
5. Upload a Logo (optional) to be displayed on the "All Publications" page.
The logo is also displayed on the registration/subscription page if no publisher/publication logo is uploaded. The logo must be 265 x 65.
6. Click Add.
7. Click "Dashboard" to navigate back to your dashboard.
8. Click on the "Edit Settings" icon next to the publication you wish to modify the domain for.
9. Select "Advanced Settings".
10. Select "Branding Settings" and check the option "Publication Viewer Without Branding & Logo".
Note: The default branding and logo must be removed to select a new default domain.