How To Embed Videos Into Enhanced Articles
Embedding .mp4, YouTube and Vimeo video links into an enhanced article
1. Click Setup/Edit Articles from the Setup page of the publisher's dashboard
2. Select the desired publication.
3. Select the desired issue.
4. Click the "Edit" icon to the right of the desired article.
5. Scroll down to the Body Setup and Preview.
6. Click on the area of the Source where you would like to add the video URL.
7. Select the Hyperlink markdown option.
8. Enter the video URL. Click "OK".
If this is an mp4, the URL will read http://www.yourdomain.com/hosted_mp4_video_url .
9. The following text will appear in the Source: [enter link description here](http://www.yourdomain.com). Place an exclamation point in front of the "enter link description" bracket.
This should read ![enter link description here](http://www.yourdomain.com).
10. Add the link description.
The video will appear on the right side of the page in the Preview.
11. Save the article in the bottom right corner of the page.
mp4 link format:
YouTube/Vimeo link format:
*Note: mp4 video files cannot be uploaded directly into this interface. They will first need to be hosted on a web server in order to generate the URL necessary to embed the video into this interface.