Add A Slideshow
Adding A Slideshow To Your Issue
1. From your dashboard, click the "Actions" icon next to the issue you wish to modify.
2. From the drop down, select "Setup Pages"
3. Navigate to the page where you would like to add the slideshow.
4. Click "Add Slide"
5. Draw a link box on the page where you want to add the slideshow.
6. Click the “E” on the bottom left of the link box.
7. Click "New Slide"
8. Click "Add Slide"
9. Click "Choose File" to upload an image.
- Enter associated URL.
- Enter description/caption.
10. Click "Create Slide".
11. Repeat steps 7-9 to add additional images.
12. Drag desired images from the left panel gallery (Available Slides) over to the right panel (Used Slides).
13. Click "Save Slideshow" after all desired images have been selected.
14. Click "Slideshow Settings" to set up the desired slideshow settings.
True – Images will automatically transition from one to the next.
False – Left and Right Arrows have to be clicked in order to navigate through images.
Determines how long each image displays.
Slideshow finish option:
Loop- Slideshow will loop after last image of slideshow.
Stop – Slideshow will end on the last image.
Embedded - Embeds the slideshow on the desired page.
Popup - Slideshow pops up and starts by clicking on a link.
Note: Only one image can be uploaded at a time. The images must be .jpeg format. For better compatibility, please upload an image that uses RGB colorspace, otherwise your image will automatically convert to RGB colorspace.